1. One ounce of the practice of righteousness and of spiritual self-realisation outweighs tons and tons of frothy talk and nonsensical sentiments.
2. It is practice first, and knowledge afterwards.
3. One ounce of practice is worth twenty thousand tons of big talk.
4. Practice is absolutely necessary.
5. The real work is in the practice.
6. What we are now is the result of our past practice.
7. Doctrines have been expounded enough. There are books by the million. Oh, for an ounce of practice!
8. Study, and then meditate on what you have studied.
9. Practice makes us what we shall be.
10. The Secret of Religion
The secret of religion lies not in theories but in practice.